Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Wrestling Entertainment 2009- The New Continua

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #39 (permalink)
Shadow Slasher
Forum Lurker

Shadow Slasher Shadow Slasher
Default Re: WWE 2009-- Wrestlemania 25 and on!

Ok, im going to review your next show. But il put some comments on your preview for next week.

Preview for Next week:

I find it a little odd, how Cena and Vince McMahon would team up, unless he is turning heel. But, its a little odd of a tag team. Otherwise, im looking forward to see how this match turns out.

Trish Stratus .vs. Candice: Its a great match, and I hope trish wins, cause that Backlash match would really be one of the best diva matches. Ive always liked Trish Stratus, so il be defently checking up on this match.

The Rock has an announcment to make. That is sure to be good. Whenever its The Rock, its usually good, just depends if its written the right way.

Jericho .vs. MVP would be a great match, lets hope it happends. Jericho and MVP are a few of my favorites.

Overall, good preview, im just a little questionable about the whole Cena/Vince thing, but il still read it to see how its played out.

Looking forward to Raw, good job dude.
Shadow Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote