Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Undertaker to be the headliner for the HOF this year? (Speculation Thread)

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
wwe9391
Making James Ellsworth GET MY BAGS

Re: Undertaker to be the headliner for the HOF this year? (Speculation Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoEC_ View Post
I'm not really a big believer in this philosophy that a performer should go into the HoF only after they've hung up their boots. Once someone has achieved a certain level of calibre in their craft backed up by a highly significant duration of them performing at the highest level, there is no coherent reason IMO to hold back the applause. If it were to me, I would have put him the HoF around 2005 itself. He's earned it, immensely and is 10 years overdue atleast. Speaking of delayed inductions, the hell's Rock's still not in the HoF for? Dude hasn't wrestled for 4 years barring the blink and you miss charade against Rowan last year, there is no point speculating over his future.. just put the dude in already. It's getting embarrassing that one of the biggest stars of all time is still not in the HoF, like 15 years after the end of his full time career.
Maybe the Rock himself is saying no to the HOF for now? Hell i thought 100% he was gonna be the headliner for Miami in 2012. Maybe he is telling Vince no HOF just yet cause he wants to have a proper last match.

He had the perfect last match IMO at WM29 but he kinda through all that away at WM32

My Top 5 Current Wrestlers

1. AJ Styles
2. Roman Reigns
3. Chris Jericho
4. Seth Rollins
5. Randy Orton

Proud supporter and defender of WM32.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome