Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Undertaker to be the headliner for the HOF this year? (Speculation Thread)

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 10:24 AM
AoEC_
Learning to break kayfabe

Re: Undertaker to be the headliner for the HOF this year? (Speculation Thread)

I'm not really a big believer in this philosophy that a performer should go into the HoF only after they've hung up their boots. Once someone has achieved a certain level of calibre in their craft backed up by a highly significant duration of them performing at the highest level, there is no coherent reason IMO to hold back the applause. If it were to me, I would have put him the HoF around 2005 itself. He's earned it, immensely and is 10 years overdue atleast. Speaking of delayed inductions, the hell's Rock still not in the HoF for? Dude hasn't wrestled for 4 years barring the blink and you miss charade against Rowan last year, there is no point speculating over his future.. just put the dude in already. It's getting embarrassing that one of the biggest stars of all time is still not in the HoF, like 15 years after the end of his full time career.

Last edited by AoEC_; 01-07-2017 at 10:27 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome