Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Undertaker to be the headliner for the HOF this year? (Speculation Thread)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
wwe9391
Making James Ellsworth GET MY BAGS

Undertaker to be the headliner for the HOF this year? (Speculation Thread)

This is not confirmed or denied just pure speculation but could The Undertaker be the headliner for the HOF this year?

WWE tends to always announce the headliners for the HOF first in order to help with ticket sales. Last year on the 2nd Raw of the new year Sting was announced as the headliner for the 2016 Hall of Fame. 2 years ago on the 2nd Raw of the new year Ultimate Warrior was announced as the headliner.

Now we all know Undertaker has said he is a Smackdown guy but all of a sudden he showing up on a random Raw? Now it could just be him hyping up the Royal Rumble and to announce he is entering the rumble match and to warn the Raw superstars he is coming for them. But its the 2nd Raw of the new year, HOF tickets should be going on sale soon I think there is a chance he could be announced as the headliner for the 2017 HOF. They need a big headliner. Goldberg is busy competing, while i think The Rock could headline and should this year he could be busy with movies thus preventing him, and Daniel Bryan a for sure headliner probably doesnt want to go in right now. So that leaves Undertaker

IMO I don't think Undertaker will ever go into the HOF while he is still active in the ring just cause of his character but with WWE you never know with them.

My Top 5 Current Wrestlers

1. AJ Styles
2. Roman Reigns
3. Chris Jericho
4. Seth Rollins
5. Randy Orton

Proud supporter and defender of WM32.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome