Wrestling Forum banner

Reigns defending the US title in a handicap match on Raw

14K views 150 replies 93 participants last post by  Warlock 
#1 · (Edited)
So I'm guessing he goes over owens and jericho yet again standing tall

#49 ·
'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results' how apt this is for Raw.

Anyway, the scenes on here and social media when/if Reigns does a double spear and pins them both at the same time :banderas

Reactions: Ace
#53 ·
Re: Reigns defending the US title in a handicap match on raw

You have to love how half the people moaning about repetitive matches are probably people who wanted a brand split in the first place because they wanted their favorites to get token runs. The fuck did you think would happen with such a thin roster and a 3 hour show? They have to fill that time somehow. They had just about enough talent for a solid 3 hour show around July, and they fucked it up before they even did anything with it by doing the brand split. Raw's entire main event scene consists of Reigns, Rollins, Owens and Jericho. They have no other stars for KO or Jericho to face. That's why you've had some combination of these 4 for the past 4 months.

#67 ·

Serious question when's the last time any of the Main Event foursome faced anyone else? It feels like its been months now.

And yeah 0% chance that KO or Jericho win this, just going to be more Super Reigns. Why does anyone in WWE think this is entertaining TV? Same matches every week, and pathetic heels that never win anything. Why should anyone care about this feud when its been established that Jericho and KO stand zero chance against the Super Shield?

Reactions: Ace
#70 ·

I think I'm gonna add "Super Shield" to the list of phrases I'm sick of reading on WF lol :rolleyes:

It doesn't even make sense in this context cos The Shield had 3 members, and Dean isn't even involved in this so stop saying it's The Shield when it's fucking not :lol

Reactions: wwe9391
#71 ·

I think I'm gonna add "Super Shield" to the list of phrases I'm sick of reading on WF lol :rolleyes:

It doesn't even make sense in this context cos The Shield had 3 members, and Dean isn't even involved in this so stop saying it's The Shield when it's fucking not :lol
Oh no, they just cut out the weakest link -that´s why it´s now "Super Shield" ;)

#80 · (Edited)

If they keep Rollins out of this match I'll be happy, but...probably not going to happen. I know he has to wait for HHH to get back, but he could have a mini feud with anyone at this point just to give him something fresh until the Rumble. He's in a limbo right now. Plus realistically, KO and Jericho need to get the upper hand on Roman this week. Kevin in particular, needs some strong booking leading up to the Rumble.

#119 ·

Jericho and KO SHOULD be fighting over the title at Mania. Not the US title, that's two Canadian heels fighting for the title which is an excuse for cheap USA pops, that's dumb. It SHOULD be those two fighting for the title, and let Reigns face Strowman. I don't think there's anyone on the planet Earth who could argue that Jericho and Owens aren't the reason to watch Raw right now. So go with it. Those two facing off is the single most interesting story they have. Don't push Roman into the main event AGAIN. Don't give the fans the middle finger AGAIN. They shit all over Reigns Haitch, and in fairness it sucked and deserved to be shit on.

#11 ·

They do this to piss you guys off and give you false hope -- well in reverse order! He'll lose the title next week. Relax. But most here will cry that it took two guys to take this title (that you smarks "don't care about") off "The Failure"

#17 ·

can they please BOOK REIGNS TO LOSE THE FUCKIN' TITLE ALREADY? i can't stand the fact that owens and jericho are his personal jobber. reigns will most likely win the universal title anyway, so dropping the US TITLE is what SHOULD happen.

#27 ·

Here's what's gonna happen

If Reigns retains on Monday he is 100% losing at the rumble and most likely going into a program with Strowman at WM.

If he loses the belt on Monday he is 100% winning at the rumble is will either face a returning Balor or rumble winner Strowman at wm for the Universal Title.

KO vs Jericho is happening no matter what a wm it any scenario

#31 ·
How about having Reigns defend the title against Cesaro, Baby Face, Sami Zayn, Sin Cara or Neville.. Anything but the same match with the 4 same people every week..

Why doesn't Stephanie make Rollins or Sami Zayn fight Reigns for the title?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.