Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Indy DVD Help Thread

365K views 5K replies 176 participants last post by  Zezo 
#1 ·
To help reduce server load it's time for a new thread. The old one will still be available for viewing but from now is closed for posting. Old Thread

#4,104 ·
I once ordered a few discs of his Best of M-Pro series and then realised he was selling the entire thing on sale. I mentioned it in a thread on DVDVR and he PMd me, sorted it out, and sent me the whole 12 disc set in 8 days. Not only was it an awesome deal in an awesome amount of time, but the set is one of the greatest pieces of wrestling footage I've ever bought.

Plenty of Dick.

Togo.

#4,106 ·
I liked Anarchy in the UK a lot. Go brings Whitmer to maybe his 2nd best ROH match ever and thats just the opener. SUWA/Danielson is fun as hell (but SUWA always owns).

I have that best of M-Pro set myself and it is largely unwatched. I need to find where I packed it up.

You can never fill yourself with enough Dick...

Togo, Murdoch or (The Destroyer) Beyer IMO.

#4,148 ·
Go brings Whitmer to maybe his 2nd best ROH match ever and thats just the opener.
Where did you get the wacky weed you were high on while you watched that atrocious match?

#4,110 ·
Yeah, I was generalizing but i'll agree with what your getting at. The only thing i'd say worth getting past GBH V night 2 in 2006 was Final Battle though. I don't know if I could even give away Black Friday Fallout. :(

I HATE that Whitmer/Albright tables match, it sucks so bad its just 4 big spots and a bunch of bullshit.

#4,112 ·
Most of them are yes, a bunch of one-match shows. I hated Dethroned but some people seemed to really like it. I don't have Suffocation, The Bitter End or the Dragon Gate one right before FB but I wouldn't even get close to recommending anything else except maybe Chicago Spec Night 2 but I wouldn't say you need to see it.

#4,114 ·
I actually bought Chicago Spec Night 2 by accident. I enjoyed in a "well, I don't even know what to expect here, and I'm an idiot for buying a DVD over the internet that I didn't intend to anyway" kinda way, although I don't think it's exactly must see.]]

EDIT: It wasn't KillSteve, btw. Don't remember who it was, but it def wasn't him.

#4,115 ·
The International Challenge event interest me with Sydal/Daniels vs Shingo/Doi I think and Davey/Roderick also KOW vs Briscoes but it is out of stock.Wish I would have had more money during the 8 dollar sale earlier this week

Thats what really interest me with Anarchy in the UK is that match.I have heard so many mixed reviews.

#4,121 ·
Yeah, but the only singles match I can remember that Whitmer had in that fued was with Super Dragon. Which given my dislike for S. Dragon wasn't bad. And how can you not have an entertaining match when your tagging against Punk/Cabana/Crazy Ace?

Now that I think of it Whitmer had a fairly good singles match with Joe at Hell Freezes Over and with Shingo at BOSP, why did I not remember that one I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.