Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Video Games Mafia Thread
View Single Post
post #1561 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Kantos
Winter is coming.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

Night 8:

Don.Corelone returned to his room after a happy day of lynching. He noticed his door slightly ajar. He slowly opened the door examining the room. He noticed nothing different and thought his imagination was playing tricks on him. As he reached back to close the door someone grabbed his hand and knocked him out. They proceeded to suffocate him. Don.Corelone was “Princess Peach, Innocent aligned.” Unlynchable with a vote power of two. The mafia had finally taken out a large threat.

Meanwhile across the castle S-I was having an all nighter practicing his fighting skills. A vigilante bashed through the door and started spraying bullets into the room. When he was all out S-I was still standing and had managed to dodge every bullet. The vigilante threw a flash grenade and sprinted off hoping S-I wouldn’t catch him. S-I staggered out of the door but couldn’t manage to make out the figure.

It’s now day 9 with 14 alive it’s 8 to lynch.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome