Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breakfast Cereal Mafia Gameplay thread
View Single Post
post #3767 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2008, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
Postage
Amazing

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Breakfast Cereal Mafia Gameplay thread

Night 7 - Does mafia still have a chance?

The Godfathers dead, he has finally been killed, the innocents already have considered themselves Victorious. With a very lonely and quiet group of remaining non-innocents in a small room discussing their next attack on the innocents. The mafia was cold, shaky and weak after the brawl they had yesterday. They were afraid of being lynched the next day and were depressed. The mafia wrote names on a paper on who they wanted to kill and the choices were different, after a argument on who to kill they made a decision on who it was going to be. The lack of guidance from Rising was keeping the mafia from working as a unison but the choice was made.

They entered S-Iís bedroom and he was having a lucky night, banging on of the cereal characters. One mafia member approached him and shoved two spoons in both his eyes. The guy he was with ran away. S-I was screaming in pain and then the other mafia member shoved a funnel up his rectum, turned him around and pored milk into his anus. Afterwards they shot him in the arm and in the leg. S-I was on the floor in pain. Then the baseball bat came out, S-I was beaten to death. The next morning he was discovered on the floor and one of the cereal characters read his role:

Spoiler for Role:
Congratulations, you are Barney Rubble, innocent aligned. You are the jolly short, fat guy from Fruity and Co-co Pebbles. You win when all non-innocents have been killed. I always he was sorta gay so you are the hooker of Breakfast Cereal~!

You are the Prostitute, each night you may sleep with a player and they will not be able to use their role but they are immune from any night ability, including being killed by The Godfather.

Itís now Day 8, begin lynching, take youíre time

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome