Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breakfast Cereal Mafia Gameplay thread
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Postage
Amazing

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Breakfast Cereal Mafia Gameplay thread

Rules - Disobeying equals a Mod Kill so Please Read!

-- Character Reveling is allowed, I suggest you don‘t since there aren’t many characters to choose from.
-- Role Revealing is allowed
--No Cheating, don’t exchange roles or give out information once you are dead. This just ruins the game
--No discussing the game outside the thread unless you are mafia
--No bribing points/rep to persuade people
--No Screenshots
--No quoting any communication between me and you, (PMed Role [URLor Night Results) You can paraphrase if you want.
--Don’t spam the thread up with conversation that doesn’t have to do with the game, I will mod kill you if it gets out of hand, seriously.
--Try not to get banned or go on vacation during the duration of my game please
--Prize for MVP will be determined at the end of the game
-- Please don’t post after you are dead or replaced except a Good Game comment or something like that is alright.
--Please be active or you’ll be replaced, very important. I’m pretty strict on activity so post plenty plz.
-- Arguments are encouraged but please don’t Flame someone, which is just flat our cursing them out.
--Vote in bold or it wont be counted and make sure you type in unlynch if you want to change your lynch
- Any mistakes I might have made please let me know
-- Be Patient , if night/day isn’t up for a while don’t wet you’re panties. I’m just one guy and I have a life.
-- I can change a rule or add one if I feel it’s necessary. But this list is pretty much all you need to follow
-- Get you’re roles in ASAP, I want to make these phases go by as fast as I can to avoid a long, boring drawn out game. If you take much too long to PM me you’re role then tough luck, I’ll post night without you, that includes the GF and SK. Yes Really!
-- Most important rule, please have fun , be active and try you’re best .
--If you are confused on something or have a question please PM me and I will happily help you.

Note: Please don’t complain about you’re role, they are all randomized. Don’t let it effect the way you play.

Last edited by Postage; 09-29-2008 at 04:07 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome