Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LOL

Thread: LOL
View Single Post

Old 09-22-2008, 09:33 PM   #567 (permalink)
CM Skittle
CM Punk's Wife!

CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle
Default Re: LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by the main event View Post
Just because YOU think she's not hot doesn't mean she's not.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

That is so fucken true.
Thanks but I don't care what some random loser thinks about me. I KNOW I'm not ugly, Nitemare is just an annoying troll. He like tries to act cool hiding behind a computer screen but in real life he'd probably cut off his right foot to touch my bra, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the main event View Post
I like you, but I'm really sorry to tell you that you should've thought through before posting a pic of yourself with your boobs showing. You never know what people could do with pictures you post online.
But I didn't even post it, Cat did! I make sure not to post any pictures like that on here because I called soneone an e-slut for posting nothing but pictures of her boobs hanging out and I didn't want to be a hypocrite.

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...h View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle