Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2008, 05:39 AM   #126 (permalink)
undertakeklives
Virgil at Conventions

undertakeklives 501 - 1000undertakeklives 501 - 1000undertakeklives 501 - 1000undertakeklives 501 - 1000undertakeklives 501 - 1000undertakeklives 501 - 1000undertakeklives 501 - 1000
Default Re: The Retro ClubNo

got two goals (quackattack and bubblegum) and i'll post them in a sec

Review time

GRAPHICS: As i said before, i'm not big with rating graphics for older systems because i wasn't around for that generation of gaming. Anyways It's just a meh on graphics for me

SOUND: Great music IMO, maybe not as good as road rash, But still had some great music

PLAYABILITY:Not really a game that lasts long. As Booned said it only took him about 2 hours to finish the all the goals. I can't really image this game as something you'd pull out again and again to play really.

GAMEPLAY: This was actually i really difficult game considered it was aimed at kids, and i doubt anyways completed it without getting a game over once. But anyways the gameplay was pretty meh to me, defiantly not my type of game really.

OVERAL SCORE: 6.5/10

Edit:Picture time

Last edited by undertakeklives : 09-14-2008 at 05:44 AM.