Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2008, 05:39 AM   #126 (permalink)
undertakeklives
Virgil at Conventions

undertakeklives needs to take rep more seriousundertakeklives needs to take rep more seriousundertakeklives needs to take rep more seriousundertakeklives needs to take rep more seriousundertakeklives needs to take rep more seriousundertakeklives needs to take rep more seriousundertakeklives needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Retro ClubNo

got two goals (quackattack and bubblegum) and i'll post them in a sec

Review time

GRAPHICS: As i said before, i'm not big with rating graphics for older systems because i wasn't around for that generation of gaming. Anyways It's just a meh on graphics for me

SOUND: Great music IMO, maybe not as good as road rash, But still had some great music

PLAYABILITY:Not really a game that lasts long. As Booned said it only took him about 2 hours to finish the all the goals. I can't really image this game as something you'd pull out again and again to play really.

GAMEPLAY: This was actually i really difficult game considered it was aimed at kids, and i doubt anyways completed it without getting a game over once. But anyways the gameplay was pretty meh to me, defiantly not my type of game really.

OVERAL SCORE: 6.5/10

Edit:Picture time

Last edited by undertakeklives : 09-14-2008 at 05:44 AM.