Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2008, 10:06 PM   #1527 (permalink)
NasJayz
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

NasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whore
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

NIGHT 6

The innocents were near a victory they were celebrating like they had won but the game was not over yet. Every one was getting drunk and was off guard. sXe Extremist had just went to the restroom he returned and got his beer and announced a that he was going to give a toast.

sXe Extremist: TO INNOCENTS JUST ONE MORE SCUM AND WE WIN!

Everyone cheers. sXe Extremist takes a drink as soon as he does he begins to choke he fall over and dies. He was drugged sXe Extremist was.

Congrats you are Ben Bertolucci the reporter S.T.A.R.S / Town aligned is a freelance journalist who has a prominent role in Leon's half of the game. Leon and Ada first meet Ben after he has locked himself in one of the precinct's holding cells and refuses to divulge any information. Later, the G-Type finds a way into his cell and he is fatally injured or infected with the G-Virus.

You win when all threats to you are gone.

Your Role: You don't have one sorry . you are a vanilla townie but are still very important because you can still vote and kill off the mafia.

Every one was checking on the dead body. Kantos heard something outside he stumbles outside.

Kantos: I swear I heard something.

Just then a smoke bomb falls out of now where. Kantos can't see a thing. As the smoke clears Kantos is on the ground his head had been cut off. Nothing there but a bloody sword. Kantos was.

Congrats You are Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S / Town aligned a rookie member of S.T.A.R.S.' Bravo Team, who is in charge of rear security, and serves as the team's medic.

You win when all threats to you are gone.

Your Role: The role blocker you can block some body's role and stop them from using it but cannot use it on the same person twice in a row.

It is now day with 9 players alive it's 4 for a lynch.

Please check out this site and support my sponsors
https://www.noscopeglasses.com/demon...acking=nasjayz