Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Violent Images In Avatars And Signatures

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
bgh
Second Best In ROH

bgh needs to make some friendsbgh needs to make some friendsbgh needs to make some friendsbgh needs to make some friendsbgh needs to make some friendsbgh needs to make some friendsbgh needs to make some friendsbgh needs to make some friendsbgh needs to make some friendsbgh needs to make some friendsbgh needs to make some friends
Default Re: Violent Images In Avatars And Signatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Styles - View Post
Where do you draw the line though? So I can use some shit like the Mass transit incident and that's alright just because it's wrestling related but some get their panties in a bunch over a gif of a fake head exploding in a movie.
I can safely say you've thought about this more than VS has. Their only thought was "Oh noes! A complaint! That's going to mean a drop in ad revenue!"

I don't really have a dog in this race because I'm a free member so I don't get to use gifs in my sig/avvy, but I do like this forum a lot and I think this move by VS is pretty stupid.

BTW, great replacement sig. That has to be the scariest scene in a movie I've ever watched.

Heenan: "What's the first letter in the word 'and?'"
Schiavone: "'A.'"
Heenan: "No, you didn't hear me. What's the first letter in the word 'and?'"
Schiavone: "'A!'"
Heenan: "Forget it. You must be Canadian."
bgh is offline   Reply With Quote