Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2008, 08:16 AM   #93 (permalink)
Jigsaw
Better than you.

Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan619 View Post
So far AussieFan seems to be jumping on whatever lynch we have going which at this stage makes him a bit suspicious.

Doddsy seems eager to say he will claim even though he only has 1 or 2 lynches on him. So with that said

Lynch: AussieFan

For the reason I said above.
I think this was the first ever lynch on AF, and tbh, Ethan looks sus, but don't listen to me, I always find Ethan somehow sus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Lynch: Aussiefan

Poor kid doesn't know where he's at.
Second lynch and it was kinda out of nowhere, Nov was pushing for a AF lynch a lot too but he's innocent I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doddsy View Post
I don't see how Aussiefan has done anything to get himself lynched
He's innocent or he's mafia and is trying to make him look innocent, but he's not that smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan619 View Post
I am not going to unlynch as I still think AussieFan is the most suspicious but he may just be stupid with the way he is lynching.
A little sus post

Quote:
Originally Posted by C...B...R View Post
LOl at Doddsy, Nov and AussieFan all saying I'm hated in mafia games. You've all played what 2 maybe three games against me? And so what happened in WWE mafia carries over here? Very good, I forgot about the part where I lynch randomly carries over into the next game. The only reason my lynches have seemed random in that game is because I was a replacement and so I don't know what has really been going on, in other games I know what's going on and don't lynch randomly.

With that said Lynch: AussieFan
It looks like CBR is just pissed at AF...So with all of those posts I've decided to...

Lynch: Ethan619