Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2008, 07:51 AM   #55 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ۩_JiGSaW_۩ View Post
Then why am I a former MVP and a former Runner Up MVP????
Okay, let me run this through slowly so you can get it through your head. In superhero mafia, you played well but you were apart of a mafia that did exceptional. He Hate Me won MVP and i think you got something like 1 vote. Get over it, you didn't play anywhere near as good as some of the other mafia players.

Your MVP was a fucking disgrace as well, you got DDJ lynched which was a good move but your other lynch was a complete and utter fluke. I could go back and tell you the games where i've got MVP or runner-up MVP but do you know why i don't? Because i'm not a wanker