Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2008, 10:41 AM   #613 (permalink)
Richard Flair
Wrestler's Rat

Richard Flair better hope they're relatively new hereRichard Flair better hope they're relatively new hereRichard Flair better hope they're relatively new hereRichard Flair better hope they're relatively new hereRichard Flair better hope they're relatively new hereRichard Flair better hope they're relatively new hereRichard Flair better hope they're relatively new hereRichard Flair better hope they're relatively new hereRichard Flair better hope they're relatively new hereRichard Flair better hope they're relatively new hereRichard Flair better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

In my Arsenal game I have finally reached the year 2012. In Janurary I fancied a new challenge so I accepted a move to 6th placed Chelsea who have been underacheiving for years. I don't have long to turn things around but I will. A 5-0 win over Aston Villa who are 10th was impressive. I have made some goos signings will get screenie up later.
Richard Flair is offline   Reply With Quote