Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2008, 06:43 AM   #610 (permalink)
JayDeeSpur
La Pistola

JayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Yeah this was me just messing around, Eto'o is a jobber at Liverpool, no goals in 15 games. I'm not taking the game that serious. I just put Anichebe back, after I signed Arshavin, he did score 6 goals off the bench. I have a new rule if you are over 27 your out, hence Xavi gone, Iniseta is better anyway. Garay the centree back has scored 10 goals by February, takes pens, and scores a ton of headers.

I got Meyde casue the team had no depth, he is tyerrible so I chuck him in the B team. Just got Danny Alves.