Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2008, 07:41 AM   #609 (permalink)
Jamie1
Mr Money In The Bank.

Jamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a push
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

You didn't do the best of buys there or sales but you might no what you are doing.

But what i want to know is how you only got 7m to start with, with Barcelona .

Anyway.. 17th December on my Inter season now, that is the second season and things are going alright but no where near as good as they could be. Lazio are the main challengers at the minute with me for the league and they are sitting above me by 1 point sadly. Went 14 games without losing and since my first loss to Atalanta its went sort of downhill with poor performances. Anyway, won the world club championship with relative ease but was beat in the Italian Super Cup by Juventus who are without a doubt my bogey team in this game and i also lost to Shakthar in the Euro super cup 2-1 thanks to a last minute goal.

WATP
Jamie1 is offline   Reply With Quote