Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2008, 05:34 PM   #605 (permalink)
JayDeeSpur
La Pistola

JayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Got board of my MK Dons season where I just got to 5th in the Premier League, in 2012/13. So i thought I'd give myself a treat:

Just got board, Barce only gave me 7 million, so I sold most of thier players and brought in some of my own. Half way through my 1st season, and am 2nd. Looking to sign more in Jan.