Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vertical Scope and their tech team

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2008, 03:53 AM   #224 (permalink)
Nitemare
Humbled

Nitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Vertical Scope and their tech team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowie View Post
No matter what, Nitemare can't just magic new servers out of thin air. He's a great admin but not that great.

I think a lot of people forget this place is a business. The aim is to make money. If you owned a shop with a tiled floor but your customers wanted plush carpet would you pay money to lay the plush carpet?

Probably if your customers refused to shop in your store. You wouldn't consider it for a second if it wasn't going to have a dramatic postive effect on sales.

While ever people visit here and VS get click ads, while people visit here and pay for membership it's not in VS's interests to spend money on a server for anything other than taxation purposes. We are never getting a new server because we want one. That's the truth of the matter. I read it in The Sun.
Cowie makes valid points...

Which is why left.

Cowie is a good woman, and I miss her. Long live Cowie.