Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2008, 04:57 AM   #602 (permalink)
Alcoholic
Superduper

Alcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red repped
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haza View Post
Everyone in this thread seems to have started as a massive team and not really had the biggest of challenges. For example Inter, Man U and Bayern. Any discussion of someone that's made a small team big, or even just managing a lower team. LLM ftw.

I'm currently entering 2014/15 with Crystal Palace and we just won back to back premier league titles, we have a great team, although not as strong as some others, we seem to score a lot more goals. I've worked my hardest to keep a British and Irish looking squad, players such as Jack Wilshere, John Bostock, Victor Moses and Sean Scannell banging in goals, but also fully develloped Buonanotte, Nasri and a few others. We have a solid team base with Miguel Veloso being the obvious one, also Gabriel Tamas and Eduardo doing excellentely down the middle back line. Full back's, we have Guilherme for the left which Eduardo can slot into if needed, and a problem on the right for many years, with Vanden Borre and Kaebi not doing a great job i got an absoloutly remarkable regen, the only one i ever succeeded in training to absoloute success, he's is a tank of a right back, think dani alves stats.

So at the moment the one thing evading me is the European Cup which i am finding near impossible to win, last year we held a 0-4 lead going into then semi-final second leg only to lose the game 4-8, 8-8 on aggregate meaning we went out on away goals, i quite frankly could not believe my eyes, and although i often post games like that on youtube, i couldnt put myself through watching this again.
I started with Anderlecht, tbf. That's a small team to European standards. After two and a half seasons, I went to Bayern. Not a bad career move, if I say so myself.
Alcoholic is offline   Reply With Quote