Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2008, 04:52 AM   #600 (permalink)
Alcoholic
Superduper

Alcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red repped
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBKBentleyMM View Post
Guilherme was a good signing for me on FM 07, so I'd guess he'd be good on 08...

And, I know what you mean about the other thing. You have to see the coach/scout report from the coaches/scouts who have the best rating at "Judging Player Potential". The rest suck tbh. And, once those players get used to playing for your team, all coaches/scouts will rate them higher than at the beginning.

It's realistic, but confusing.

Edit: Alcoholic - Zarate looks ace, could I request a screenshot? I've always known he's good, but just a look at this stats on your game.
Yeh, he's superduperawesome. I'll screenshot in a few.
Alcoholic is offline   Reply With Quote