Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2008, 04:22 AM   #599 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

The problem is the guys you should sell being Rivas, Cesar, Orlandoni and Materazzi don't normally want to leave. I managed to get Materazzi transferred to Lazio for 2.5m and Orlandoni went to Modena for like 50k. Solari went to Zaragoza for 750k and after a whole season in the reserves, Rivas finally went for 1m to Chievo. Cesar won't go unless Lazio or Sampdoria bid for him, and that can prove tough as neither seems to match his demands after I accept the bid anyways.

I'm in my second season and have bought Barzagli, Quaresma, Rosina, LUCHO, Quagliarella, De Silvestri, Hamsik and Menez over my time so far. Also permanately signed Jiminez from Ternana coz he turns into a very useful player.

Just my recommendations but there are many other players that would be good buys.

Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote