Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2008, 03:49 AM   #597 (permalink)
HBKBentleyMM
El Rojiblanco

HBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™ View Post
This games scouting system confuses me.

I had Guilherme, Inler Gokhan and Hamsik scouted before I signed them, Hamsik was deemed to have potential to become a QUALITY player, Guilherme the same and Inler was a DECENT player.

I sign them, and all of a sudden Hamsik's potential drops to be a DECENT player while both Guilherme and Inler are recommended I should offload them in the near future.

Watse of fucking $$$ when I easily could've bought Mathieu Bodmer and Javier Saviola who were also transfer listed, but were only had potential to be DECENT players.

I hate the scouting and potential ratings on this game so much.
Guilherme was a good signing for me on FM 07, so I'd guess he'd be good on 08...

And, I know what you mean about the other thing. You have to see the coach/scout report from the coaches/scouts who have the best rating at "Judging Player Potential". The rest suck tbh. And, once those players get used to playing for your team, all coaches/scouts will rate them higher than at the beginning.

It's realistic, but confusing.

Edit: Alcoholic - Zarate looks ace, could I request a screenshot? I've always known he's good, but just a look at his stats on your game.
HBKBentleyMM is offline   Reply With Quote