Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vertical Scope and their tech team

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2008, 12:56 AM   #220 (permalink)
Nitemare
Humbled

Nitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Vertical Scope and their tech team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
*yawn*

You'll be gone in a week or so, once your car is fixed. You'll disappear into the nothingness only to return 6 months later to visit the forum you once ran only to find it's still the same, you're still the same, reminding everyone how great you were and how shit the site is. If you were that good you should have stayed on and worked with VS instead of taking your bat and ball and going home. We've stuck it out, you should have grown a pair and done the same thing.
There's a reason I left while many of you stayed. The reason is simple: I don't like running things that aren't the best. If it's not the best, I am not going to be involved, plain and simple.

Mediocrity is not my standard like it is many of yours. You do the best you can do -- but people like me aren't satisfied with possibilities.

I apply that to my real life as well. You are right, though; I could have stayed here, continued to run the site, get pushed around and lied to...but would I have been happy? I bet I would have run the forum better than you guys are currently, no doubt in my mind, but I would have been extremely miserable.

And you should know I am not trying to take a shot at you, Chris. That's not really in my interest.