Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vertical Scope and their tech team

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2008, 07:24 PM   #213 (permalink)
Bubba T
The Unoriginator

Bubba T has made a name for themselvesBubba T has made a name for themselvesBubba T has made a name for themselvesBubba T has made a name for themselvesBubba T has made a name for themselvesBubba T has made a name for themselvesBubba T has made a name for themselvesBubba T has made a name for themselvesBubba T has made a name for themselvesBubba T has made a name for themselvesBubba T has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Vertical Scope and their tech team

A good number of you members don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I think you are posting just to see if it still works. But thanks for getting all on your high horse, the constant rolling of my eyes made me notice the cobwebs forming on my ceiling.

Quote:
I really have to ask this... why are ''staff' threatening bannings when everything goes back to normal (assuming that happens) for people fucking around now?

Doesn't it defeat the whole purpose of the strike if the place is still kept under control and is technically 'moderated' anyways?
The staff wants to get Vertical Scopes attention, but we (well I can really only speak for me at this point) do not want the entire forum going to shit. We don't need this entire forum full of crap for the most part. Believe it or not, members spamming the board won't help this cause.

As for other staff threatening bans, that's their discretion. I wouldn't do anything to them unless they did something really damaging.