Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vertical Scope and their tech team

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2008, 03:07 PM   #135 (permalink)
Nitemare
Humbled

Nitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Vertical Scope and their tech team

lollololololol

Months and months after I quit, they hadn't changed the e-mail and people kept asking me to solve their issues. Rather annoying. Actually, someone e-mail me the other day... but where he got my e-mail I don't know. Something must still be linking to my e-mail somehow...

Quote:
Hi,
I know this is pretty rude of me emailing you out of the blue, but I'm doing it anyway (you put your email address on wrestlingforums.com, so I nicked it.) So sorry about that, but I do have a good reason.

Ok, not a good reason. But I have A reason.

I have written the following two articles, that I think any non-mark pro-wrestling fan will enjoy.
If you enjoy it, please spread it around! This may be my ticket to fame and fortune. If you don't, feel free to write back calling me whatever rude words you like.

"Observations on the laws of Physics in Pro-wrestling"

[links here]