Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2008, 10:15 AM   #546 (permalink)
Jamie1
Mr Money In The Bank.

Jamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a push
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Finished my Inter season last night and like Reney i walked threw it. Ibrahamovic is an absolute beast in front of goal. He was out for a total of 3 months in the whole season and still netted 54 goals with 43 coming in the league.

Won the league by 10 points over AC Milan and only lost 4 league games with 7 draws leavnig me with 27 league wins. Not as good as Reney but you know, i was overly happy. Also won the Champions League final very easily defeating Chelsea by 3 goals to 1 and i was up 3-0. That was without Ibrahamovic. Other outstander performers for me was Adriano was sent back from loan after the season finished over in Brazil. He was able to win world player of the year, not very realistic but what the heck.

Adriano kept up his form with me scoring 2 in the final and scoring a total of 25 goals in all competitions from January onwards and at the start he wasn't getting a game because of my formation. The Italian Cup i won as i defeated Juventus by 3-0 goals to now and once again thanks to an Injury for Ibrahamovic i was missing him but Adriano stepped up with a hatrick to my delight.

Also like Reney has said, the other top sides in Italy and thats with Palermo included seem to have some amount of money to spend. The most noticable being Diego from Werder Bremen and Huntelaar moving to Palermo. I was stunned if i am honest.

Second season will probably be harder as the old players get another year older sadly!

WATP
Jamie1 is offline   Reply With Quote