Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*
View Single Post
post #504 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Jamie1
Mr Money In The Bank.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Richie you never seem to amaze me with some of yours buys, the money you spend and the positions you play them in.

If i read your post correctly then this was your first season. I am not sure how you can pull that money too spend with Manchester United. It must be much different on the Handheld.

Also why did you pay so much for Stewart Downing, and to go to Manchester United . Piatti for 23m when i believe you can get him for like 800k. Also, you were able to sign Bojan for 11m. Now i am not saying anything about the price but the fact you were able to get him on a contract when he usually always rejects you.

And now onto your formation. I hope this isn't set out properly and i know you usually do that but for this time it looks like you have. In defense you have Evra right centre back i assume and Gary Neville left centre back. Both don't play there but if you are going to play them there at least play them on there strongest foot. Also wheres Vidic ? Now onto midfield. You play a left winger who you paid a lot of money for in centre mid while playing Anderson out on the left.

------------------------------

WATP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome