Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vertical Scope and their tech team

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2008, 05:57 AM   #54 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: Vertical Scope and their tech team

Quote:
Originally Posted by King~Nax View Post
I remember the dude. He said, that if he had things his way, WEF wouldve been a 'better' place. But as usual VS had different plans. Where did he go?

If you admins, are unhappy with the way things are running, you guys ever thought of leaving the place and starting a new forum, where you have FULL Control and no silly corporate forces involved? Im sure with enough support and motivation this can be done. You'd most likely have a dedicated nember base that will be ready to move from here to a new forum. It also creates the chance for new people to join without payments involved.

Shit, I fell in the trapt of paying a lifetime membership, even though the money was little, I just cant believe I payed to have a big avatar and a sig when Im not really using both. As you stated, the VIP section is dead, and Im sure many people feel that their money has been wasted, when the money could of been to good use in terms of support for the website eg. better more efficient server?

What do you guys think about the outlook on this site? The future? well...end of the day its just a forum. (.....a very good one that it is)
Lol. I tried that before with a different one. How it has fallen since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platt View Post
Not 100% sure they actually know how to read a thread.
They dont.