Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vertical Scope and their tech team

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
SaMi.
The Machine

SaMi. is probably liked by SeabsSaMi. is probably liked by SeabsSaMi. is probably liked by SeabsSaMi. is probably liked by SeabsSaMi. is probably liked by SeabsSaMi. is probably liked by SeabsSaMi. is probably liked by SeabsSaMi. is probably liked by SeabsSaMi. is probably liked by SeabsSaMi. is probably liked by SeabsSaMi. is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Vertical Scope and their tech team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
Well it happened a few weeks back. David and I removed ourselves as Admins, only to find we where Admins again the next day.

I've made numerous threads like this in the Admin and Staff sections but to no avail. Honestly, I don't care anymore. This is not my site, I don't get any thanks and VS are obviously happy providing users with a sub-standard product. I know if I ran my business like this, I'd go broke. But I deal in the real world where my clients have a name and a face that I have to answer to if things go wrong. VS don't, and as a result they don't care.

As long as people keep joining and paying then nothing will get done. I for one wouldn't give this site a cent. It's not worth it. Paying to have a sig? I know I have one but I have had sigs and avatars turned off for about 2 months now. Having a sig is the only real benefit. The VIP section is dead apart from a couple of gif related sticky threads. And the only people posting are the ones who want their names changed. If it wasn't for the fact David, Platt and myself would have to do it manually all the time I wouldn't care less if normal members wanted a name change.

Nitemare is the smartest member we've ever had. He didn't want to be under VS's control and left. Something we all should have done about 18 months ago.
Repped. great post i must say.