Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vertical Scope and their tech team

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Seabs
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: Vertical Scope and their tech team

VS suck. Simple as. They cant do fuck all right with their forums. It's not just this forum either, its others. I know what ya mean David about the permissions thing. They did that with me too but fucked me around worse. I basically had SMod powers when I was supposed to be running the site.

All that BS about memberships isnt true either. I dont know why people buy them really. I know I never would if I hadnt got one with my vBookie bar when I got that. It's problem after problem with them and it never gets fixed properly. If you're lucky they'll give ya a short term fix but never a long term one. truebluefan actually responded almost instantly to a PM from me when I sent him a suggestion to improve one of his forums.

Everything about them is a joke really.