Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vertical Scope and their tech team

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Vertical Scope and their tech team

VS suck. Simple as. They cant do fuck all right with their forums. It's not just this forum either, its others. I know what ya mean David about the permissions thing. They did that with me too but fucked me around worse. I basically had SMod powers when I was supposed to be running the site.

All that BS about memberships isnt true either. I dont know why people buy them really. I know I never would if I hadnt got one with my vBookie bar when I got that. It's problem after problem with them and it never gets fixed properly. If you're lucky they'll give ya a short term fix but never a long term one. truebluefan actually responded almost instantly to a PM from me when I sent him a suggestion to improve one of his forums.

Everything about them is a joke really.