Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vertical Scope and their tech team

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2008, 12:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
STUFF
STOCKING STUFFER

STUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on rep
Default Re: Vertical Scope and their tech team

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I have seen plenty of sites like that.

Although the long threads that are active can be a problem. I know of a few forums on IB.Pro and vBulletin that cannot handle big threads that are constantly being refreshed and posted in. So there is one problem there that is down to the board hosts.
Yeah the long threads can be a problem, more than the refreshing. I've had to sift through long ass threads and delete outdated posts to lighten server load before. It's like going through the original DVD thread and deleting anything that isn't a review. Takes hours.

Every time VS fixes a problem a new one comes up a month later. Can't imagine how you still have hair tbh