Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #1503 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Hardest List I've ever had to do in this thread.

Top 10 AJ Styles TNA Matches!

1) AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe for the X Title: Turning Point 2005 - I know alot of others will probably put either the Unbreakable 3 Way or 30 Min Ironman with Daniels, but I thought this match combined X Division Action with brutality and intensity perfectly. My personal fav X Title match ever.

2) AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels for the X Title: Unbreakable 2005

3) AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels 30 Min. Ironman Match for X Title: Against All Odds 2005

4) AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Low Ki vs. Psichosis in a Double Elmination Match for the X Title: 2nd TNA Weekly PPV

5) AJ Styles vs. Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin in Ultimate X for the X Title: Final Resolution 2005

6) AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels vs. America's Most Wanted for the Tag Titles: Slammiversary 2006

7) AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle in a Last Man Standing Match: Hard Justice 2008

8) AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels vs. LAX in an Ultimate X for the Tag Titles: No Surrender 2006

9) AJ Styles vs. Abyss in Six Sides of Steel: Lockdown 2005

10) AJ Styles vs. Christian Cage: Genesis 2006

Like the Angle list, I tried to avoid matches like Lethal Lockdown, Full Metal Mayhem, and King of the Mountain that include a bunch of guys, but I did include a few Ultimate X's because those were some of AJ's best. There are a bunch of other matches like his early bouts with Jarrett, some other tag matches with Daniels against AMW & LAX, alot of his matches with Abyss, and various other X Division matches that didn't make the list.

Simply put, AJ is the MVP of TNA.

WHY ROLLUPS MAKE GOOD FINISHES