Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2008, 03:46 PM   #719 (permalink)
craguuscool
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

craguuscool 501 - 1000craguuscool 501 - 1000craguuscool 501 - 1000craguuscool 501 - 1000craguuscool 501 - 1000craguuscool 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Nigeís RAW Review

Triple H Promo: I must say, very good promo by Triple H and the aftermath was really, really good. I liked how Vince was saying it was HIS idea and HE would have pulled the plug, giving himself a lot of credit and everything else and then telling the crowd to shut up was very Vince like. JBL coming out to rant a little is JBL down to a tee so I can imagine the segment in my head and even the small detail of Triple H leaning against the ropes added to the segment. Iím not entirely sure what to make if Triple H throwing down a challenge to them, I mean maybe itís a case of him throwing the bait for them to bite but why would Triple H, despite always saying how good he was, put himself at such a disadvantage? Good promo nonetheless and I enjoyed it.

---

Killings/Cryme Tyme/Melina/Santino Segment: Short but sweet, I enjoyed this, every show in a BTB needs a touch of comedy at some point and you have succeeded in putting some comedy in here. Itís childish but thatís a good thing and it fits the character you have built for them and Melina and then Santino popping out was just hilarious looking angry and then Killings walking past. And Cryme Tyme stealing the baggage was just brilliant.

---

Cody Rhodes Vs Eddie Colon: Iíve never said this before but I say well done on your choice to promote Eddie Colon to the roster from development. The match itself was very good, well written, it wasnít too long, it wasnít too short it was right there smack dab in the middle where it should be. Good little match then the mystery man coming in at the end is intriguing I wonder whatís going to happen.

---

Mysterio/Burke/Layla/Bischoff/MVP Segment: This segment was a lot better than I expected it to be. I expected it to just be MVP and Burke chatting talking about what they did to Rey but you made it so much more with Bischoff coming in and making a huge match and actually having him stop in think rather than dive in was another good touch and Iím looking forward to the match.

---

Mysterio/Burke/Layla/Bischoff/MVP Segment: This segment was a lot better than I expected it to be. I expected it to just be MVP and Burke chatting talking about what they did to Rey but you made it so much more with Bischoff coming in and making a huge match and actually having him stop in think rather than dive in was another good touch and Iím looking forward to the match.

---

Ron Killings Vs Santino Marella: Great little comedy match right here, it started off serious but in the middle the comedy kicked in and the whole Cryme Tyme selling stuff was just fantastic and the Italian Thong and Penis Pump for Santino was just laugh out loud material. Great stuff, truly great, good match too.

---

Natalya/Phoenix and Maria: In the real WWE itís very rare that a woman gets ANY interview time so this was really well put together and Natalya was good thinking she was the dominant one, the best and is convinced sheíll leave them looking at the lights again. Well done on that one and the after-math was great too with McCool standing up to them but then getting beat down into the lockers.

A quick note on the Hall of Fame, I really enjoy how you have put some fan interaction in, good job.

Beth Phoenix and Natalya Vs Mickie James and Victoria: A good Divas match with a lot of action. I really liked this match just for how it flowed and I really enjoyed it. I like Phoenixí finisher name too.

---

Lashley/Jericho Segment: Another good segment with Lashley acting aggressive but I canít see an aggressive Lashley, after all his voice makes him not seem that scary or aggressive so I canít imagine it but good segment nonetheless and I liked how Jericho was acting all cocky.

---

John Cena and Rey Mysterio Vs Elijah Burke and MVP: A blockbuster tag team match here. A lot of action which is good although I would have liked to have seen a Burke/MVP win, Rey needed to exact some revenge and Layla trying to interfere was good. And then the final tap out after a small struggle, good match.

---

Special Referee Match featuring Bobby Lashley, Mr. Kennedy and Chris Jericho: Another solid match here and I was really surprised by the ending but first onto the action. Some great action from the attempted Mic Check to the fashwash to the steel chair antics and the Running Powerslam. I seen it coming that Jericho would whack Lashley but I didnít see him doing it to Kennedy too. I liked the nice touch of Kennedy looking at a ďdisgustedĒ JR.

---

Randy Orton Interview: Very well done interview, Randy Orton was very intense and almost certainÖ in fact he was certain he would make John Cena tap out at WrestleMania! And the whole I deliver every word and everything else was just fantastic J

---

Val Venis Vs Randy Orton: Another good match, the action was mainly dominated by Orton as expected but it was a good way nonetheless to get Orton over and he needed that win, a win that would allow him to showcase his new submission hold and the Camel Clutch was the right choice in my book. And then Kane and Bearer were just great in that segment.

---

Segment Featuring CM Punk, Eugene, Eric Bischoff, Sunny and Jeff Hardy: Yet another good segment and I expected Sunny to walk in on Eugene and brainwash him as it where but Jeff standing there was just a nice touch and the after-math was brilliant from the struggle and then Bischoff and Eugene walking in. Good stuff.

---

Main Event: I was initially disappointed with just how short this match was but then I read through and I didnít expect Evolution which really explains Triple Hís eagerness for a 3 on 1. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Overall: Another good show from you and youíve recommended me a good song in the WrestleMania! Theme song, well done on a good show.

craguuscool is offline   Reply With Quote