Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2008, 06:58 AM   #714 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Thanks for that great review man. There were a few questions there i wanted to answer for you, so bare with me

I put all the divas on Raw when i started the thread, with the draft coming up, that may change!

Jeff wasn't raping Sunny in the locker room, she screamed because she didn't expect him there, setting up his big return to get even with her and CM Punk

I was thinking of a move that would really suit Orton's aggressive character and with The Camel Clutch, you can really see the intensity in front of your very eyes, something Orton sells so well
Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote