Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF Mafia: Chain of Memories [Discussion & Gameplay Thread]

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2008, 12:48 AM   #329 (permalink)
Pink Eye
Working Dark Matches

Pink Eye Pink Eye Pink Eye Pink Eye Pink Eye Pink Eye Pink Eye Pink Eye Pink Eye Pink Eye Pink Eye
Default Re: WF Mafia: Chain of Memories [Discussion & Gameplay Thread]

Night 1

The darkness fell over Kingdom Hearts and everyone felt uneasy at the events to come. Although many were still happy at the fact the godfather was lynched in the first day phase of the game.

Everyone went to sleep, while Phenom stayed awake nervous in his bed. He knew he could be a very big target considering his actions during the day.

Phenom’s eye’s finally drooped down, falling asleep. The man hiding behind a curtain came out once he realized this. He crept up to Phenom with his gun, ready to shoot. Phenom however heard this, opened his eyes, and began to scream like a little girl.

The man ran away in disbelieve at the kill he failed to perform.

Phenom: “I got to get the fuck out of here!”

Phenom went to a local night bar. He met with Chelseafan, Sticksy, and the outsider. They were sitting at the bar pounding down beers.

Phenom: “Hey guys”

Chelseafan just stared him down.

Chelseafan: “I know your scum”

Suddenly a man ran up to Phenom from behind with a broken glass bottle. He took a shot, but another man grabbed his arm and punched the killer. The killer covered his face so nobody would know who he was, and ran out from the bar.

Phenom was just stunned. He had almost died twice in one night, and was very worried about his future in Kingdom Hearts.

Meanwhile, at Maleficent's grave…

Ursula: “Finally, I’m the one that calls the shots. No more of this crazy lady telling me what to do. This is my Kingdom now, and there isn’t a damn thing anybody can do to stop me. Mwahahaha!!!”

**It is now day. With 23 alive, it's 12 to lynch.**