Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF Mafia: Chain of Memories [Discussion & Gameplay Thread]

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2008, 09:04 PM   #200 (permalink)
Pink Eye
Working Dark Matches

Pink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a push
Default Re: WF Mafia: Chain of Memories [Discussion & Gameplay Thread]

Day 1

After Hooper had already been killed, People were very unsure on who to lynch. A few decided on MetalX, a few wanted RF gone because they couldn't sense his sarcasm, and some were undecided.

"I know who we should lynch" claimed Chelseafan.

He pulled out a knife and ran over to MetalX. MetalX tried to run, but Chelseafan was way too fast for him. Chelseafan started stabbing him in the head viciously, and MetalX had died.

MetalX was Maleficent, Dark Aligned.

Quote:
You are also the Godfather. Each night you may pm me the player of your choice and they will be killed off. You must also give me the name of the mafia member that will perform the kill.

Your mafia members are:

Maleficent (MetalX)
Pete (**)
Ursula (**)
Captain Hook (**)
Chelseafan smiled at his decision. Others looked very happy, except for a few.

***It is now Night. Everyone send in their night actions, and some of you need to be more active plz***