Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2008, 02:59 AM   #1134 (permalink)
Chiller88
The King of the World

Chiller88 is making a name for themselvesChiller88 is making a name for themselvesChiller88 is making a name for themselvesChiller88 is making a name for themselvesChiller88 is making a name for themselvesChiller88 is making a name for themselvesChiller88 is making a name for themselvesChiller88 is making a name for themselvesChiller88 is making a name for themselvesChiller88 is making a name for themselvesChiller88 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

^^ **** - ****1/4. One of the most underrated TNA matches ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
Yeah i got the event from yours, i'll have to find the event Joe/Daniels was from

Yeah, it was from Final Resolution 2006. Not the greatest match but a favourite one seeing as it was one of the first matches of TNA that i saw. Haven't watched it in a while so it will probably drop down or even off my list when i re-watch some other matches.
I've yet to see that match. The only thing I know about it is that AJ throws in the towel for Daniels. I've been wanting to see this match for quite a while now...

Last edited by Chiller88 : 07-14-2008 at 03:03 AM.