Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2008, 02:48 AM   #1132 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Yeah i got the event from yours, i'll have to find the event Joe/Daniels was from

Yeah, it was from Final Resolution 2006. Not the greatest match but a favourite one seeing as it was one of the first matches of TNA that i saw. Haven't watched it in a while so it will probably drop down or even off my list when i re-watch some other matches.

Last edited by Rush : 07-14-2008 at 02:51 AM.