Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2008, 12:30 AM   #1123 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

^^^ Great reviews as always man!

I posted a few days ago my picks for Top Five Matches in the history of Victory Road. I had Ultimate X Gauntlet, AJ vs. Petey, Christian vs. Harris, The Match of Champions, and The 1st Monster's Ball as my picks, but I think after tonight's show, its time to adjust.

1) AJ Styles, Christian Cage, & Rhino vs. Kurt Angle & Team 3D: Full Metal Mayhem - Did it live up to the name Full Metal Mayhem or what? There were so many great spots, I can't list them all here. I knew with these six invovled a TLC-ish match would be amazing, and it certainly was.

2) Ultimate X Gauntlet

3) 12 Man Elimination Tag Team World X Cup Match - This match was just fucking crazy. It went way longer than I expected and all 12 guys did well in there, especially Shelley & Yoshino.

4) AJ vs. Petey

5) Christian Cage vs. Chris Harris

And to be honest, the Ultimate X & Booker/Joe are pretty high up as well.

And with Hard Justice coming up, my current top five matches in HJ history:

1) The Naturals vs. America's Most Wanted: Tag Titles from HJ05 - It was the unofficial Chris Candido tribute match and the crowd was really emotionally involved because of it. It was a very intense and memorable tag match, one of the greatest in TNA history.

2) Samoa Joe vs. Monty Brown vs. Rhino: Falls Count Anywhere from HJ06 - This is a very underated match, but these three were able to put on a very intense and fun hardcore match. They meshed extremely well. I had hoped we would get Joe vs. Monty one on one out of this, but it was still a great match regardless.

3) XXX vs. MCMG vs. Lethal/Dutt from HJ07 - A very good X Division spot fest opener. Not much else to say besides that, but some of the spots they came up with were very cool.

4) Jeff Jarrett vs. AJ Styles: NWA World Title from HJ05 - They've had better matches, but AJ's title win was so well booked that I will always remember it very well.

5) Rhino vs. James Storm: Bar Room Brawl from HJ07 - Many people seemed to hate this match, but to be honest I loved th feud these two had and this match was very enjoyable, especially since it made Storm look like an awesome heel and took Rhino ona downward spiral.

WHY ROLLUPS MAKE GOOD FINISHES