Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2008, 04:52 AM   #988 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

So I was watching one of the Best of wXw tapes I got and there is a match on it between Chris Hero & Ares for the wXw title that is billed as "2007 European MOTY".

First off all, Hero going long in a match (it was about 45 minutes long) isn't a good thing because he spends about 3 times the amount of time working people over than he needs too, and there were a lot of unnessessary forearm/chop exchanges but the thing in the match that made me really mad was...

...after about 40 minutes in the match Hero hits Ares with a Hero's Welcome for a ONE COUNT only to have Ares get right back up and hit a Tigerdriver (Ares' finisher) for another fucking ONE COUNT which niether guy really sold in the first place. What kinda bush league bullshit is that? I expect better from those two.

Match was only about *** 1/4 from me by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner beat me up View Post
just saw hunger games 2, sucked major dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haribo View Post
Should've been paying attention to the film instead