Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2008, 04:52 AM   #988 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen McQueen McQueen McQueen McQueen McQueen McQueen McQueen McQueen McQueen McQueen
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

So I was watching one of the Best of wXw tapes I got and there is a match on it between Chris Hero & Ares for the wXw title that is billed as "2007 European MOTY".

First off all, Hero going long in a match (it was about 45 minutes long) isn't a good thing because he spends about 3 times the amount of time working people over than he needs too, and there were a lot of unnessessary forearm/chop exchanges but the thing in the match that made me really mad was...

...after about 40 minutes in the match Hero hits Ares with a Hero's Welcome for a ONE COUNT only to have Ares get right back up and hit a Tigerdriver (Ares' finisher) for another fucking ONE COUNT which niether guy really sold in the first place. What kinda bush league bullshit is that? I expect better from those two.

Match was only about *** 1/4 from me by the way.