Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2008, 10:12 AM   #390 (permalink)
Jamie1
Mr Money In The Bank.

Jamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a push
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Reney. Gilardino is fecking awesome in the game and i wasn't willing to shed out a lot of money for your likes of Dani Alves. I also said before the game to my self. I wasn't going buy players i usually buy as sometimes it becomes to repetitive.

Anyway. So far top of the league. Played 8 games. Won 7 and drew 1. In the Champions league i have won 1 and drawing 1 so far. Drogba was an absolute beast getting in all competitions so far 9 in 11 game but he had those 9 in the fuckin 6th game or something. Really hit a bad spell. Huntelaar I have bought him in two games now and he has been shocking in both. Gilardino has been good coming on from the bench. Getting 5 goals!

WATP
Jamie1 is offline   Reply With Quote