Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2008, 09:46 AM   #637 (permalink)
CM Dealer
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child

CM Dealer is making a name for themselvesCM Dealer is making a name for themselvesCM Dealer is making a name for themselvesCM Dealer is making a name for themselvesCM Dealer is making a name for themselvesCM Dealer is making a name for themselvesCM Dealer is making a name for themselvesCM Dealer is making a name for themselvesCM Dealer is making a name for themselvesCM Dealer is making a name for themselvesCM Dealer is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Great Smackdown. The #1 Contender tournament should bring some good matches. MVP and Dykstra were arrogent little pricks, so they were definately in character. Edge seemed in character as well. Edge/Chavo was an OK filler, I'm not surprised Edge won. Shelton's segment was in-character, and since it set up a match, I can't complain. Masters and Haas backstage was interesting, maybe something like the MFers is in the works. I'm glad Haas is getting a push. Finlay/Harris sounds like it would be a good match IRL. I hope Harris gets a push, maybe a US title run. Kenny was great in the interview, although he isn't on Tista's level yet. Matt/Shelton was a well-written match, I would assume Shelton will cost Matt his match next week. I hope they get a match at SNME. I liked the Pitbulls back when they were in the WWE, so I am glad they are getting a push now. One part I didn't like is that the UK Pack didn't do anything when the Pitbulls taunted them. You would think they would try to attack the Pitbulls or at least yell at them. Flair/Shane sounds like it will be a great match. You are great at writing backstage segments, and it showed during the Flair/Shane segment. Dykstra/Tista was about what I expected. I'm glad you made Dykstra look strong, but still had Tista win.
CM Dealer is offline   Reply With Quote