Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2008, 03:45 PM   #383 (permalink)
Jamie1
Mr Money In The Bank.

Jamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a pushJamie1 is getting a push
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Ok! I decided to start a new season in FM today. I had started a season with Man City but i think i have already told use what happened. I wanted to go and English side and decided a big four team. I didn't want to go Arsenal because i had already done a season with them in the past and found it quite easy! tried Manchester United as well but i think there players are far to underrated which made it non enjoyable. Tottenham Nah joking Liverpool i just don't want to go for some reason!

So it's Chelsea i have decided to go. I am not a fan of Chelsea IRL but have never been them before and feel it shall be a fresh challenge. I shall update you on signings and such once i get into the game

WATP
Jamie1 is offline   Reply With Quote