Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I've never hated a presidential candidate more than.....

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2008, 09:50 PM   #130 (permalink)
Ill Will
Fitting In On Impact

Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will
Default Re: I've never hated a presidential candidate more than.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kca89 View Post
I can see how in my first post you may have not clearly understood what I meant but after my other posts you should be able to. My guess is when you read me saying screw insurance companies making profits you misinterpreted it. I know its their job essentially to make a profit. When I made that statement I was implying screw the current system.

Let me state it all together just to make sure you understand what I meant before. We need a change in the healthcare system. The current system is a joke because you pay money into the system and oftentimes find yourself having to pay even more when its time to go in for whatever reason. This is a flawed system. Its a waste of money that could be used to spent on other goods.
Please don't pass off your poor choice of words as me "misunderstanding" you. I understood you fine from the beginning. I was pointing out how the greed of insurance companies is completely unconnected to a refined healthcare system. It makes no sense that you now claim you were implying something completely unrelated to what you actually said.