Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I've never hated a presidential candidate more than.....

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2008, 06:41 PM   #128 (permalink)
Ill Will
Fitting In On Impact

Ill Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friends
Default Re: I've enevr hated a presidential candidate more than.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kca89 View Post
I've stated I don't like how the current health care system works and you are lecturing me on how businesses are designed to make profits.
Here's what you stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kca89 View Post
Screw insurance companies that are only out for profits
Did you forget saying that or something? Well anyway, that's what I was responding to. I'm not lecturing you, I made one comment about business and profits (a topic you brought up), but you still can't seem to understand my point. Actually, I don't know if it's because you don't understand, or if you just don't want to admit that what I said makes a lot more sense than what you said.

Quote:
Yes I know businesses are designed to make profits.
...then why would you make a ridiculous comment condemning the businesses that are only doing what they are designed to do?

Quote:
Thats why I think the current system with paying for health insurance is flawed because in the end we wind up paying even more than we should. Thats why I said it should be changed.
Please explain how businesses being designed to make a profit leads you to believe the current system for health insurance is flawed? Consumers being forced to pay too much is a valid reason; Businesses making a profit isn't. No matter what changes are enacted, insurance companies who are in business to make a profit will still be in business to make a profit.