Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I've never hated a presidential candidate more than.....
View Single Post
post #128 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Ill Will
Fitting In On Impact

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: I've enevr hated a presidential candidate more than.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kca89 View Post
I've stated I don't like how the current health care system works and you are lecturing me on how businesses are designed to make profits.
Here's what you stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kca89 View Post
Screw insurance companies that are only out for profits
Did you forget saying that or something? Well anyway, that's what I was responding to. I'm not lecturing you, I made one comment about business and profits (a topic you brought up), but you still can't seem to understand my point. Actually, I don't know if it's because you don't understand, or if you just don't want to admit that what I said makes a lot more sense than what you said.

Quote:
Yes I know businesses are designed to make profits.
...then why would you make a ridiculous comment condemning the businesses that are only doing what they are designed to do?

Quote:
Thats why I think the current system with paying for health insurance is flawed because in the end we wind up paying even more than we should. Thats why I said it should be changed.
Please explain how businesses being designed to make a profit leads you to believe the current system for health insurance is flawed? Consumers being forced to pay too much is a valid reason; Businesses making a profit isn't. No matter what changes are enacted, insurance companies who are in business to make a profit will still be in business to make a profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Regal
Referring to Jillian Hall's singing: "I should change tonight's main event to Roe vs. Wade, because that was an abortion."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome