Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I've never hated a presidential candidate more than.....

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2008, 09:23 AM   #126 (permalink)
Ill Will
Fitting In On Impact

Ill Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friendsIll Will needs to make some friends
Default Re: I've enevr hated a presidential candidate more than.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kca89 View Post
I'm talking about healthcare so I'm talking about health insurance only, not other insurance and not other businesses. Our current system for healthcare is a joke and should be changed.
You keep trying to refine your statement, but the comment I'm making on is still pertinent. Even if you're talking specifically about health insurance companies, any changes to the "the system" aren't going to change business owner's motivations behind running a business (and yes, before you try to diverge, the phrase "business owners" that I just used includes owners of health insurance companies).