Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I've never hated a presidential candidate more than.....

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2008, 07:47 PM   #121 (permalink)
MMA
Banned

MMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth reading
Default Re: I've never hated a presidential candidate more than.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer_Speakers View Post
None of this really matters. America needs to pull the troops out of Iraq. Bush has his head so far up his ass that he doesn't even really know what is going on anymore. America needs a true president...a true MAN that will run this country to the death of it. America needs..."The Democratic Dilemma"...Senator Barack Obama!
'To death of it'. You realize you are inadvertently implying he'd run this country into its death. Because, Presidents only have 4 years in office and 8 if they are lucky, so it'd be impossible for him to run it to its death unless the country actually got conquered by enemies.

I don't want to come off like a grammar a*shole, but 'flawlessly' would have worked better here imo.