Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I've never hated a presidential candidate more than.....

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2008, 08:53 PM   #44 (permalink)
MMA
Banned

MMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth readingMMA has posts worth reading
Default Re: I've enevr hated a presidential candidate more than.....

Ron Paul all the way. Hes not like your typical war-loving Conservative though. When I think of politics the first thing that comes to mind is dogs, pigs, and sheep. You've got your big lying political dogs, your fat wallet corporate bigs, and then the simple-minded sheep who love to praise the dogs. Ron Paul isn't any of those.

Btw, it sounds like you have some strong hatred towards Muslims. Why shouldn't a Muslim be allowed to be president? Argh, I can't stand the dogs who act as if religion should be used in politics. Everyone should be equal in America, but because of the dogs and the sheep that follow them, America will never be free.